5 reasons why You need SMART marketing this year.
Getting Seen in 2013
1. Things are still tough out there. If 2012 was good to you that’s great news, but you can’t just ride on that. Still businesses and charities are closing down. If you are going to survive this difficult period you have got to go above and beyond the efforts of your competitors.
2. Nothing happens in business until someone buys something – and the reason they buy is because of the marketing. Period. – Nigel Botterill
3. Most businesses don’t bother to invest in training, but just keep pottering along saying their prayers. But then most businesses fail! I know we’re all busy and taking a day out to train – even if it is very affordable, great networking with lots of added value – can require a major head shift.. It is those businesses that invest time and resources into learning the new, and developing strategy that will stay ahead of the game this year.
4. Because Spray and Pray is NOT an effective marketing strategy ‘BUT I’m all over social media, spend a fortune on newspaper ads and printed leaflets’ you cry. Really? and how’s that working out for you? Without a targeted strategy you may well be just chucking your money away.
5. You know you’re a fabulous business, but to the mass population, you are just one of many . If you are proud of your product you need to be letting us all know why it’s YOU that we need.
This year, you owe it to yourself and your organisation to implement the very best marketing strategy. This is the year to cut the waste and focus with laser-like intensity on getting it right.
So 3 questions…
* What’s 1 new customer worth to you?
* How many new customers would you like to get this year?
* What are you doing on the February 13th?
I am very excited to say that I will be delivering a Getting Seen by the Right People on Linkedin and Twitter workshop on this amazing 1 day event. Getting Seen Master-class
In response to seeing patterns of questions asked regularly by our clients and people we meet, 3 of us got together to see how we could address these main issues in 1 day, to equip people with the skills to really get their marketing strategy all joined up. The 3 became 6! and now we have possibly the best marketing training day that you are likely to find this year. http://gettingseenmasterclass.eventbrite.co.uk/
We see the many mistakes that people make. Mistakes are of course a great learning experience, but can also be very costly. I have been told twice this week already about small businesses spending £1000 plus on local press adverts with NO leads at all.
Are you serious enough about wanting to get your business seen in 2013 to invest in training and strategy development?
How you answer that question will determine how well you succeed in 2013.
Make 2013 the year that you commit to getting in place the fundamentals required to build a predictable, accountable and profitable marketing plan.
On the Getting Seen Master-class you are buying….
* Two sessions with marketers highly experienced in their field, with follow up.
*A corporate head and shoulders photo (perfect for LinkedIn) or a cartoon avatar (great for twitter or facebook)
* Lunch and refreshments
* Great networking .
Check it out here
And if you can’t decide which workshops to attend bring a colleague!
How are you getting new customers this year?